Wax Melts Essentials Set
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
Want to get into using wax melts as a flameless alternative to candles or looking for a great gift?
Our Wax Warmer Essentials Set will provide the essentials needed with three wax melts and a wax warmer of your choice.
Be sure to check out the fragrance guide below and choose three different fragrances or three of the same to go with the wax warmer to bring joy into your home.
A fresh cut bouquet of flowers can lift your spirits, bring joy, and trigger fond memories. Our Major Bloomin' scented soy candle can do all that and more.
Major Bloomin' is a floral powerhouse that blooms in your space, feeling it with a delicate yet satisfyingly bold scent of magnolia, peony, and freesia. Base notes of powder and wood create a clean, graceful finish that is Major Bloomin'.
Top: Cherry blossom, Bergamot
Middle: Magnolia, Peony, Green Leaves, Freesia
Base: Amber, Powder
Just enough "turn up" to brighten your day with memories of brunch, our With Friends scented soy candle is perfect for creating the vibes you crave right at home.
Mandarin orange and champagne blend with mimosa blossoms and a touch of coconut and a base of warm amber round out this fun-loving sensation.
With Friends is infused with natural orange essential oil.
Top: Champagne, Grapefruit, Lemon Verbena
Middle: Mandarin, Mimosa, Green Floral, Coconut
Base: Amber, Benzoin
Risk It All
In a sensual mood? Our Risk It All scented soy candle is a bold, aromatic air of mystery.
This intoxicating scent marries notes of pineapple, lavender, amber, dark musk, and vetiver for a dark and stimulating atmosphere.
Risk It All is infused with natural essential oils including orange sweet, patchouli, nootka tree, and eucalyptus.
Top: Marine, Pineapple
Middle: Lavender, Bamboo
Base: Dark Musk, Amber, Vetiver, Cedar
Into The Woods
Looking for clarity? Our Into The Woods scented soy candle offers just that with its bold, uplifting sophisticated spin on a traditional pine scent.
There's something about spending time in nature that can uplift your spirits and clear your mind. Into The Woods has vivid notes of eucalyptus, cypress, and tonka bean, creating a unique aromatic crispness. This luxurious evergreen is just what you need year round.
Into The Woods is infused with natural essential oils, including fir needle, cedarwood, eucalyptus, patchouli, and cedar leaf.
Top: Eucalyptus, Mint
Middle: Cypress, Pine
Base: Tonka Bean, Smoke
Kisses on Sunday
Wrap yourself in the cozy comfort of our Kisses On Sunday scented soy candle.
For the times when you want to enjoy that "Sunday kind of love" with your significant other or on your own, Kisses On Sunday provides that soft touch to your senses and space.
With elegant powdery top notes, a sweetened heart of lavender and vanilla, and a woodsy base of musk, amber, and sandalwood, Kisses On Sunday will surely have you deep in the arms of contentment.
Kisses On Sunday is infused with natural essential oils including spearmint, lavender, clove bud, and eucalyptus.
Top: Bergamot, Powder
Middle: Sugar, Lavender, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang
Base: Amber, Musk, Sandalwood
Seasons of Love
Uplift your mood and awaken your senses with our Seasons of Love scented soy candle. Seasons of Love is a sweet but not overwhelming blend of pineapple, sage, and green leaves. It is sure to put you in good spirits and bring love to your day.
Seasons of Love is infused with natural essential oils, including eucalyptus, cedar, vetiver, palmarosa, clary sage, lemongrass, amyris, black pepper, cade, and blue chamomile flower.
Middle: Green Leaves, Palm, Anise
Base: Sage, Sugar
Curl up on the couch or sit in your favorite chair as you take in our Social Club scented soy candle, a rich, warm scent with some spice and comfort.
Cedar wood and oak wood intertwine with warm mahogany to create the perfect masculine scent that all people love for any season. Topped with hints of clean lavender, jasmine, lily, and the rosy nuances of geranium, Social Club has plenty of depth and strength.
Social Club is inviting and perfect for year round satisfaction.
Top: Fresh lavender, Geranium
Middle: Warm mahogany
Base: Earth Wood
Crush on You
Fill your home with our sensual, mood-setting Crush On You scented soy wax candle.
A perfect blend of both airy and sophisticated as well as dark and mysterious. With seduction in the air, the sweet yet salty oceanic accords combine with an undercurrent of citrus, plum, amber, and dark musk. Crush On You is infused with natural essential oils, including cardamom seed and clove leaf.
Top: Citrus, Sea Salt, Ozone
Middle: Plum, Cardamom
Base: Amber, Dark Musk
Mentally take a walk on the beach with our Beach Daydreams scented soy candle.
Beach Daydreams is a sophisticated, clean, and fresh blend of lemon, orange, and fresh ozone that gives way to the calm of sea salt and a hint of jasmine. The base includes powder and light musk balanced with woody hints of violet and cedar.
Beach Daydreams will fill your room with a refreshing, yet relaxing atmosphere and help you recharge as if you were lounging in a cozy beach house listening to the waves lap on the shore.
Top: Ozone, Citrus
Middle: Sea Salt, Jasmine
Base: Violet, Cedar, Powder, Light Musk
Ingredients: (see Our Story & Craft for more information)
- All natural soy tart wax
- High quality clean fragrance oil (Free of phthalates, carcinogens, mutagens, and organ/reproductive toxins)
- Wax Melt weight describes the net weight of the wax and not the container
- Hand-poured in small batches
- Electric 2-in-1 wax melt and candle warmer
- Polarized plug (one blade is longer than the other)
- Maximum capacity of warming dish is 4 ounces
- One year warranty card included
WAX MELT SAFETY & CARE
- Melt wax within sight and do not leave it unattended
- Keep your melted wax away from flammable objects
- Keep your melted wax out of reach of children and pets
- Only melt wax on a level, fire resistant surface
- Only melt wax in an electric or tea light wax warmer
- Do not add water to the wax
- Do not pour wax down the drain
Proper Care for the Optimum Use: (see Wax Melt Care for more information)
- Remove the wax from all packaging
- Place 2-3 pieces in a clean and empty wax warmer
- Turn on the wax warmer if electric. If using a tea light warmer, light an unscented tea light and place inside the wax warmer
- When the wax is no longer giving off scent, dispose of the wax in the trash
- Do not pour melted wax down the drain
WARMER SAFETY & CARE
The following information can be found in the guide included with your wax warmer, please refer to it for additional information
Safety First: (Failure to follow these instructions could result in injury hazard.)
- Do not use appliances for other than intended use.
- Do not place appliance or cord on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in an oven.
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended may cause injuries.
- Do not operate when the appliance is not working properly or when it has been damaged in any manner.
- Do not light your candle when using the candle warmer.
- To protect against the risk of electric shock do not put cord, plug, or warmer in water or other liquid.
- Close supervision is necessary when used by or near children.
- Do not use outdoors.
- To disconnect, grip plug and pull from wall outlet. Never pull on the cord to disconnect.
Proper Care for the Optimum Use: (Failure to follow these instructions could result in injury hazard).
- Place on level, heat resistant, stain resistant surface.
- Remove lid from candle before using.
- Insert the plug into the wall outlet.
- Turn on the switch.
- Place container of wax on hot plate. Use only tempered glass or metal containers. Remember that containers do get hot and should not be handled until cool.
- Turn off your wax warmer when not in use or when left unattended.
- Remove the plug from the wall outlet when not in use.
- Do not place more than 4 ounces of wax in the warming dish.
- Place included dish on ceramic base and ensure that the unit is placed on a flat surface.
- Place one layer of wax melts into the ceramic dish (adding too much wax may take longer to melt or may cause the wax to not melt completely).
- Once the ceramic dish is resting securely on top of the ceramic base, plug in and turn on.
- If candle is not melting make sure that the indicator light is on and that the candle jar lid has been removed.
- If candle wax spills on the candle warmer, use a plastic spatula or credit card to scrape the wax off. Use a paper towel to rub off any remaining wax. Do not use metal or any other sharp objects to scrape off melted wax.
- Once a candle has been melted by the candle warmer it is not recommended that you light the wick and burn the same candle.
- 10 ounces or smaller candles are recommended.
- To remove the wax from the ceramic dish once the fragrance has dissipated, warm the wax for 2-3 minutes or until the solidified wax can be removed from the dish and discarded.
All orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days unless stated otherwise on the product page. If there are any delays in processing times, you will be notified by email. Please insure your email address is correct at the time of check out.
Processing Time does not include major holidays.
We offer USPS Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express as well as UPS Ground and Next Day Air. Orders are shipped Monday-Friday. Once picked up and scanned in by USPS or UPS, orders shipped take approximately 2-5 business days to arrive, depending on location, conditions, and carrier availability. Please keep in mind that there have been carrier delays related to Covid-19.
You will receive your shipping confirmation email when a shipping label has been created for your order. This email will include a tracking number to check the status of your package while it is in transit. The carrier may take up to 48 hours to update your tracking status after the label has been created.
Currently, free ground shipping applies to all domestic orders over $75 within the 48 continental States and Washington D.C.
Please ensure that your shipping information is correct at the time of checkout. Once packages are scanned by the carrier, we no longer can make changes to your order or shipping address. We also will not be able to control for the handling of your package, delays, re-routes, or failed deliveries.
Shipping Times often do not include major holidays and are determined by the carrier.
Returns & Exchanges:
Due to the nature of our products and Gift Cards, we do not accept returns and exchanges at this time. While we fully back our products, if you are not fully satisfied, please contact us at Contact@SparkandRevive.com so that we may work toward a solution.
Damages and Issues:
While we take every precaution in the packaging of your order, items may be damaged in transit. Please inspect your order and contact us at Contact@SparkandRevive.com within three (3) days of delivery if the item is defective or damaged. Please include your order number, images of the product(s) and box, and a description of the issue in your email. We will notify you once we have reviewed your email and supporting images with further details regarding next steps for a replacement or refund.
Refunds are processed on a case by case basis for items that are damaged or defective. If approved, you will be refunded to your original payment method. Refunds apply to the product only and are not issued for the shipping fees associated with the product. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund to your account.