Brown with Pewter Wax Warmer
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
This 2-in-1 wax and candle electric warmer is ideal for those looking for a flameless option and a touch of elegance to your home decor.
With the top dish, you can melt your wax melts to wrap your house in our clean and fragrant scents without the flame, smoke, or soot.
Remove the top dish and use the base plate to warm your candle once it has reached the last 1/2 inch of wax or even before.
- Electric 2-in-1 wax melt and candle warmer
- Polarized plug (one blade is longer than the other)
- Maximum capacity of warming dish is 4 ounces
- One year warranty card included
The following information can be found in the guide included with your wax warmer, please refer to it for additional information
Safety First: (Failure to follow these instructions could result in injury hazard.)
- Do not use appliances for other than intended use.
- Do not place appliance or cord on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in an oven.
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended may cause injuries.
- Do not operate when the appliance is not working properly or when it has been damaged in any manner.
- Do not light your candle when using the candle warmer.
- To protect against the risk of electric shock do not put cord, plug, or warmer in water or other liquid.
- Close supervision is necessary when used by or near children.
- Do not use outdoors.
- To disconnect, grip plug and pull from wall outlet. Never pull on the cord to disconnect.
Proper Care for the Optimum Use: (Failure to follow these instructions could result in injury hazard).
- Place on level, heat resistant, stain resistant surface.
- Remove lid from candle before using.
- Insert the plug into the wall outlet.
- Turn on the switch.
- Place container of wax on hot plate. Use only tempered glass or metal containers. Remember that containers do get hot and should not be handled until cool.
- Turn off your wax warmer when not in use or when left unattended.
- Remove the plug from the wall outlet when not in use.
- Do not place more than 4 ounces of wax in the warming dish.
- Place included dish on ceramic base and ensure that the unit is placed on a flat surface.
- Place one layer of wax melts into the ceramic dish (adding too much wax may take longer to melt or may cause the wax to not melt completely).
- Once the ceramic dish is resting securely on top of the ceramic base, plug in and turn on.
- If candle is not melting make sure that the indicator light is on and that the candle jar lid has been removed.
- If candle wax spills on the candle warmer, use a plastic spatula or credit card to scrape the wax off. Use a paper towel to rub off any remaining wax. Do not use metal or any other sharp objects to scrape off melted wax.
- Once a candle has been melted by the candle warmer it is not recommended that you light the wick and burn the same candle.
- 10 ounces or smaller candles are recommended.
- To remove the wax from the ceramic dish once the fragrance has dissipated, warm the wax for 2-3 minutes or until the solidified wax can be removed from the dish and discarded.
All orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days unless stated otherwise on the product page. If there are any delays in processing times, you will be notified by email. Please insure your email address is correct at the time of check out.
Processing Time does not include major holidays.
We offer USPS Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express as well as UPS Ground and Next Day Air. Orders are shipped Monday-Friday. Once picked up and scanned in by USPS or UPS, orders shipped take approximately 2-5 business days to arrive, depending on location, conditions, and carrier availability. Please keep in mind that there have been carrier delays related to Covid-19.
You will receive your shipping confirmation email when a shipping label has been created for your order. This email will include a tracking number to check the status of your package while it is in transit. The carrier may take up to 48 hours to update your tracking status after the label has been created.
Currently, free ground shipping applies to all domestic orders over $75 within the 48 continental States and Washington D.C.
Please ensure that your shipping information is correct at the time of checkout. Once packages are scanned by the carrier, we no longer can make changes to your order or shipping address. We also will not be able to control for the handling of your package, delays, re-routes, or failed deliveries.
Shipping Times often do not include major holidays and are determined by the carrier.
Returns & Exchanges:
Due to the nature of our products and Gift Cards, we do not accept returns and exchanges at this time. While we fully back our products, if you are not fully satisfied, please contact us at Contact@SparkandRevive.com so that we may work toward a solution.
Damages and Issues:
While we take every precaution in the packaging of your order, items may be damaged in transit. Please inspect your order and contact us at Contact@SparkandRevive.com within three (3) days of delivery if the item is defective or damaged. Please include your order number, images of the product(s) and box, and a description of the issue in your email. We will notify you once we have reviewed your email and supporting images with further details regarding next steps for a replacement or refund.
Refunds are processed on a case by case basis for items that are damaged or defective. If approved, you will be refunded to your original payment method. Refunds apply to the product only and are not issued for the shipping fees associated with the product. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund to your account.